httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: all clear? I'll roll 1.2b9
Date Sun, 27 Apr 1997 08:04:37 GMT
Don't hold anything up because of those doc changes.  Some have been
around for years and will last another release.  <g>  I don't think I will
push the main ones in before the beta.

BTW, don't forget that we (erm... I) like it when the person rolling the
tarball does it, then places it somewhere for people to test compiling
before release.