httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Netscape 2.01 vs Apache 1.2b7 (fwd)
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 02:16:57 GMT
On Tue, 22 Apr 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:

> I'm strongly considering writing a tuning doc, and a how not to benchmark
> doc.  I'll add to one if someone else starts it first.

Sounds good to me.  Then we can add some benchmarks showing the oldest
NCSA we can find running from inetd beating everything else around.
Hey, I can make a perfectly repeatable test that shows that.  <g>

I've been meaning to do the same thing... will have a bit more free time
starting thursday assuming I don't drown, but it is a bit down on my
priority list.  If I feel like writing silly docs suEXEC may come first...