httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Problems with GNATS..?
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 14:38:25 GMT
Perhaps it is based on the browser he is using?  I have visions of some
browsers only adding a CR.  The HTTP end of line is a CR LF so doing
anything else isn't an end of line.

That said, we could add a WRAP(? me no do html) tag which may make some
browsers behave better and should make most automatically wrap it.