httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: unsigned host port
Date Mon, 07 Apr 1997 05:28:22 GMT
Oh, that reminds me there is a patch for fixing some of the 64-bit
problems (ie. sizeof pointer != sizeof int) sitting in something like
/usr/local/lib/gnats/gnats-db/gnats-queue/.something on taz; a couple of
PRs got lost in there and haven't made it into the database, and that is
one of them.

I let Brian know, so hopefully he will get a chance to fix it up.