httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: PR#502: timeout problems
Date Thu, 01 May 1997 01:46:22 GMT
>Looks like something wrong in Roy's latest round of timeout changes.  If I
>get a chance I'll go through them line by line looking for irix specific
>problems.  Ugh.

I looked and couldn't find anything wrong during the period in which
the scoreboard would show SERVER_BUSY_KEEPALIVE.  Is it possible that
the server is blocking on the sync_scoreboard_image, or just failing
to update the scoreboard when it is actually in WRITE status?
I notice that there is no sync_scoreboard_image() after the first
update_child_status in the read_request loop of http_main.c, but that
should not effect shared-memory, right?

....Roy