httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Changed information for PR general/498 (fwd)
Date Tue, 29 Apr 1997 02:12:13 GMT
>From the fingers of Marc Slemko flowed the following:
>
>On Mon, 28 Apr 1997, Dean Gaudet wrote:
>
>> I figure one of you guys know the answer to this better than me.  Can we
>> completely remove something from the bugdb?  I know we'd also have to
>> remove it from the bugdb mailing list digest.

    What about just setting the "confidential" GNATS flag?  That won't
    help the bugdb archives, though.  I've been thinking that the
    confidential flag ought to be selectable on problem entry.  Now, how
    to have the messages sent but not archived.. have to have them sent
    to a different MD address that doesn't include archive2 in the alias
    destination.

    #ken    :-)}