httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: graceful restarts, take 5
Date Tue, 22 Apr 1997 11:38:15 GMT
>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>I'm really happy with this one.

    I'm happy that it appears to work (I haven't tested it), but I'm
    very very concerned about a change this massive at this point.  Is
    this really necessary for 1.2, or can it wait for 1.2.1?  I feel
    something this significant needs another distributed test period..
    which means 1.2b9 for sure, then maybe 1.2b10 if there are problems,
    and no 1.2 until sometime in May - if then.

    -1 for 1.2 unless others regard this as fixing a show-stopper.
    +1 for 1.2.1.

    #ken    :-(}