httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Apache-SSL 1.2b8+1.4 now available
Date Mon, 21 Apr 1997 18:07:50 GMT
Apache-SSL 1.2b8+1.4 is now available from ftp://ftp.ox.ac.uk/pub/crypto/SSL.

For those who've been on another planet for the last two years, Apache-SSL is a
FREE secure implementation of Apache, the world's most popular Web server.

Main features:

  *  Full 128-bit crytpo worldwide.
  *  Free for commercial and non-commercial use.
  *  Modules written for Apache should work with Apache-SSL.

Although my stated policy is to not support beta versions of Apache, I am
getting so many requests for 1.2 patches that I have decided to make an
exception in this case.

For those who prefer to use released versions, the existing 1.1.1 patches work
fine with Apache 1.1.3.

Cheers,

Ben.

--