httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Voting guidelines..
Date Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:59:30 GMT
    One thing I'm suddenly not clear about.  (Well, that's all I';m
    going to bring up *now*.. :-)  I'm still quite new here, so maybe
    I'm missing some subtleties.

    Concerning voting: Three +1s are needed to commit; does the
    submittor count?  I didn't used to think so, but I've noticed
    recently that maybe only *two* additional votes are needed.  At
    least that's a practice I've been seeing.

    Also concerning voting: How long a delay is supposed to pass between
    achievement of a quorum and commission of the change?

    And finally: What happens if a veto appears after a change has been
    committed?

    So maybe that wasn't just one thing..

    #ken    :-)}