httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: empty cvs commit messages
Date Wed, 09 Apr 1997 11:31:45 GMT
    {Sigh}  These empty commit messages are from me, but I'm not sure
    how to fix 'em.  The commits are going into the repository, but the
    "cvs diff" being done by the wrapper when generating the commit
    message isn't working correctly.  I either get "cvs diff: cannot
    find FAQ.html" or "cvs diff: tag .-1 is not in file FAQ.html".  I
    have a sneaking suspicion that ssh may not be entirely set up
    correctly on my end (although the result of local testing belies
    that).

    Has anyone encountered this before?  I'm trudging through the
    sequence trying to locate the problem, but if this is a FAQ..

    #ken    :-(}