httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Announcing b8
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:32:08 GMT
>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>Hey Ken wanna do the post?  Your news server any more reliable than mine?

    "Why me?" he asks suspiciously.  I suppose my feed had *better* be
    reasonably reliable, if I'm going to start posting the FAQ soon.

    If no-one else wants to step up, I'll do it.  Shall I send a draft
    to the group first as a ranging shot, or just open the barrage?
    (Brian, you still have time to save me by not adding me to the list
    of people able to post to apache-announce.. ;-)

    If there are no takers, I'll send a draft to the list to-night.

    #ken    :-)}