httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: Server-generated content-type?
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 20:09:00 GMT
    {Sigh}  And I thought I had it figured out..

    As it turns out, send_http_header() walks on a number of response
    headers, depending upon what's going on.  "Content-type" is one of
    the ones that gets trampled under all circumstances.  The canonical
    method for a content handler to set its Content-type is to load
    r->content_type - that's what send_http_header() examines.

    I will document this in the example module, but it should probably
    go into the API docs somewhere.  I'll try to find an appropriate
    place and add it, unless someone else beats me to it.  (hint, hint)

    #ken    :-)}