httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: something to think about for 2.0...
Date Tue, 08 Apr 1997 19:59:21 GMT
It may be worthwhile thinking about assigning priority to handlers, to
force things to happen internally in some defined order. I shudder to
think about putting these into a config file, but that may be what we
should do.

In the course of rewriting the code, can this be cleaned up to be less
inscrutable?

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko