httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@Topsail.ORG>
Subject Re: config/248: Several config file directives reported as "invalid command" on startup (fwd)
Date Fri, 04 Apr 1997 02:34:59 GMT
I've built binaries for people for testing in the past, but I hosted
them on my own site, and handled the inquiries myself. You might want to
let us know if you're going to leave a binary up on the Apache site, so
we don't get confused and/or blindsided by reports like this. That's all
we were getting at, AFAIK. Or, you could point some guys to your site,
where you have the binary to pick up for test. That's all. No big deal.

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko