httpd-dev mailing list archives

From ter...@iquest.net
Subject PHP Spinner problem...
Date Tue, 29 Apr 1997 01:03:51 GMT
Tom,

Your spinning problem looks to be in PHP.  Line 148 of post.c
is a while loop on get_client_block().  This function can return
a -1 on error.  The while only terminates on 0.  An error in
get_client_block() would cause a nice little spinner and you would
see your avalanche of alarm()'s since this loop does a reset_timeout()
each time through.

Just a first look, but I will bet this is it.

--- TLM

148c148
<               while((len_read = get_client_block (php_rqst, argsbuffer, HUGE_STRING_LEN))
> 0) {
---
{