httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject [PLEA] please create a htdocs/manual/misc/index.html
Date Wed, 23 Apr 1997 13:30:40 GMT
Please, if you've still got the time, can someone of the core team create
a short htdocs/manual/misc/index.html file?

Since our servers run without "Options +Indexes" to reduce the chance of
accesses to unintended resources, access to the misc/ directory results
in an unfriendly [403 Forbidden] response.

The mod/ directory does have an index.html, as have all the other htdocs/
subdirectories.

't was just an idea...
    Martin