httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <>
Subject Re: Voting guidelines..
Date Sun, 13 Apr 1997 15:26:24 GMT
Hell, seems that every piece of code has it's own way of being
developed. Since Apache is very much a Group Effort now, the group
determines the best way to proceed (The "best way" being simply
the one that feels most comfy for everyone and still gets the job
done). Lately, the current setup hasn't been "getting the job done"
since, to be honest, 1.2 should have been out by now.

Right now, all commits MUST be true bug-fixes; not enhancements, not
"better ways of doing this": Bug fixes.

I think Paul had a point, and a good one. However, I don;t think that
it calls for a total revamp of How We Do Business, which it appears
is what he may have been advocating and what most people disapprove
of (myself included).
      Jim Jagielski            |       jaguNET Access Services           |
                  "Not the Craw... the CRAW!"

View raw message