httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject FYI - coredumps on FreeBSD
Date Sun, 06 Apr 1997 19:43:41 GMT
Chuck, Dirk and I had reported that we were seeing some odd SEGV
problems that seemed to be associated with a call to
lingering_close. I seem to have tracked down the problem as being
caused by the server being linked with libraries that had not been
compiled with FD_SETSIZE=1024 as my kernels and the rest of the
servers have.

I've been running for serveral hours now without a problem. This
looks like it may also be related to the problem I was seeing where
the server would consume my entire swap space ever 12 hours.

-Randy