httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: config/248: Several config file directives reported as "invalid command" on startup (fwd)
Date Wed, 02 Apr 1997 15:12:03 GMT
Randy Terbush said:

> > On Mon, 24 Mar 1997, Chuck Murcko wrote:
> >
> > > What binary is this? I thought we weren't building binaries until
> > > releases were cut, for precisely this reason.
> >
> > -rw-rw-r--   1 awm      httpd     3194880 Mar  7 20:25 /export/pub/httpd/dist/binaries/linux/apache_1.2b7-linux-ELF.tar
> >

> I don't remember discussing this, and we have never release
> binaries of betas in the past. What gives?

This is really funny... we can't decide who is going to represent us for a
week, and talk to a couple of media guys, yet we run around asking why aren't
we discussing everything we do.

Alot of people, whom I guess use binaries, asked for it.   I didn't know I
needed permission to create a binary.  Who cares?  If the source is available
why shouldn't the binary?

<Aram>
--
                                        | Aram Mirzadeh
I'm not under the alkafluence of inkahol| MIS Manager
that some thinkle peep I am.            | Qosina Corp.
It's just the drunker I sit here the    | http://www.qosina.com/~awm/
longer I get.                           | awm@qosina.com
                			| Apache httpd - awm@hyperreal.com
	   -- PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html --
	  -- BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0 --