httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Re: phone (fwd)
Date Thu, 06 Mar 1997 18:02:42 GMT

If you're interested, I'll recommend anyone here whose name
I am familiar with. No lurkers, please.

rob

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu,  6 Mar 1997 05:02:25, -0500
From: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
To: robh@imdb.com
Subject: Re: phone

Hi Rob, I'm doing a search for someone to develop proxy server
technology for a start-up in Nor Cal ( Mtn View). This company is
being put together by a couple of people who have already brought two
companies public, made their fortunes, and have used their own funds
to start this venture. They have invented technology to make
accessing the internet easier and to make commerce more effective on
the World Wide Web. The technology has been patented and they are now
fully funded to build the team. By the way, the founders are
engineers who have themselves developed some of the more famous
technologies in Silicon Valley, so the environment is especially
conducive to technical creativity.

The engineers we are looking for will have worked on proxy, web
server, or client level web protocol technology, and have great
passion for their work. In addition to their salary, they will
receive stock in the company before it goes public, and will work in
one of the most exciting companies in Silicon Valley.
Do you know anyone with this backround?
Thanks, XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX