httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "mbufs argh please do read" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 24 Mar 1997 23:35:44 GMT
Anyone have the time to investigate this further?

Dean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 25 Mar 1997 00:16:45 +0100 (MET)
From: Tomas Klockar <dateck@ludd.luth.se>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG]: "mbufs argh please do read" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)

Did not. I tryed thoose fixes as suggested on the page.
It did not make a difference at all.
I even tryed that sunos patch for mbufs.
I'm writing because everything else failed. I'm sorry, but I don't have time to
bug fix the code myself.

/Tomas

According to Dean Gaudet:

--
Tomas Klockar can be found at the following adresses:

Kårhusvägen 4:23     |  Furuvägen 102       |  dateck@ludd.luth.se
977 54 Luleå         |  871 52 Härnösand    |  dateck@solace.mh.se
Tel: +46-920-231335  |  Tel: +46-611-13393  |  d94-tkl@sm.luth.se