httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "Listen Directive overly position sensitive for SIGHUP" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Tue, 18 Mar 1997 01:08:11 GMT
Another bug bites the dust.

Dean

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 16:45:02 -0700 (MST)
From: Dan Kearns <dkearns@mot.com>
To: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
Subject: Re: [BUG]: "Listen Directive overly position sensitive for SIGHUP" on Solaris 2.x
(fwd)

> Can you tell me if the following patch fixes this problem?
> Dean

It does indeed. Thanks, you guys are awesome!
Is there a list for general feature discussion, or is that mostly
in the newsgroup? I have some suggestions along the lines of
content-negotiation and indexing that I have been considering recently, and
would like to get some feedback.

-d

Dan Kearns - Technologist                Enterprise Messaging Technologies
dkearns@mot.com                          Corporate Computing Services
p:(602) 675-1375 f:(602) 441-5455	 Motorola Inc.