httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject the VirtualHost matching process
Date Thu, 06 Mar 1997 12:09:31 GMT
The number of bug reports we get about virtualhosts not working and so on
indicates that a document like this might be useful.  I've written about
how the code works now (+ the "VirtualHost confusion"  patch that I sent
in, since it's likely to go in).  Now is the time for people to groan and
say "oh my, it really does that??".

I'm deliberately being verbose, and this is not yet something that we want
to point general users at, especially because I found it hard to talk
about the beast without referring to the code.

Visit <http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/vhost>.

I'm zonked, I'm sure I had more observations to make, but they've escaped
me for now.

Dean