httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject who is the survey handler?
Date Fri, 14 Mar 1997 02:47:09 GMT
Here is another one.

....Roy

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Thu, 13 Mar 97 13:59:37 PST
From: Kathy Scott <kscott@nww.com>
Subject: Help with Apache Web Server Contact
To: fielding@ics.uci.edu

Hi.  My name is Kathy Scott and I am working on a Web Servers buyer's
guide at Network World.  I need a contact at the Apache group that I
can E-mail a survey to so we can get info about the Apache Web Server
for our buyer's guide for the April 7 issue.  I inadvertently sent a survey
last week to the wrong organization, and it is only today that I was made
aware of that error.  I searched your Web site and could not come up with
a clear-cut contact.  I am up against a very tight deadline and would
appreciate any contact information you can give me as soon as you possibly can.

Thank you.
Name: Kathy Scott
      Senior Editor, Features
E-mail: kscott@nww.com