httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: [UPDATE] mod_template demonstration
Date Sun, 09 Mar 1997 21:08:40 GMT
>From the fingers of Chuck Murcko flowed the following:
>
>Looks OK if the template module is already in the distribution. +1 if
>you also add a mod_template.html for the docs. This can just be the
>README, HTMLized, IMO.

    No, mod_template.c is a new creation and not in the distribution, so
    I suppose it qualifies as a feature rather than a bugfix.  It
    doesn't change any existing code.  I'd *like* to get it into
    1.2final, but if the featureness prevents that it'all right with me.
    There were a couple of +1s that I thought were for adding it to
    the distribution, but there was some ambiguity there.

    I'll whip up a mod_template.html and a patch to link it into the API
    pages - if it gets voted into the 1.2 distribution.  If the
    concensus is that it should go into contrib, we can just skip the
    patch and leave the .html file in the same directory as the module
    itself.

    #ken    :-)}