httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject [UPDATE] mod_template demonstration
Date Sat, 08 Mar 1997 15:58:40 GMT
    I've added quite a bit more to the template module.  It's not done
    yet, but at least now it's a working thing.  It records all the
    callbacks made to the module, and will display them if accessed as
    an handler (a la mod_info).  There's a README included to describe
    how to integrate and use it (and new modules by extension), and
    it's been moved into modules/template.

    If anyone wants to take a look at it, I've uploaded it to

     ftp://ftp.apache.org/apache/incoming/mod_template-X0.1.tar.gz

    I'd appreciate any (constructive!) criticism or suggestions.  A bit
    more work, some more documentation, and I think it'll be ready for
    posting.

    #ken    :_)}