httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@gonzo.ben.algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: Apache contribution (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Mar 1997 12:17:28 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Ideas?

Nope, but it reminds me that I've been in touch with a firm who are in the
process of translating it all into Japanese! (They came to me because they
were really interested in Apache-SSL, but obviously that means Apache, too).

Now, if anyone knows how to read Japanese Websites, I have a brother-in-law
who can tell me what they are saying...

Cheers,

Ben.