httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Dirk.vanGulik" <Dirk.vanGu...@jrc.it>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "gethostbyname gets broken for some versions of FreeBSD" on FreeBSD (fwd)
Date Thu, 06 Mar 1997 13:56:29 GMT
> From new-httpd-owner@apache.org Thu Mar  6 09:55:01 1997
> Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 00:06:23 -0800 (PST)
> From: Dean Gaudet <dgaudet@arctic.org>
> To: john@starfire.mn.org

I've tried quite a few things, both onFreeBSD-current and stable; and
I am getting the feeling we are trying to catch a ghost. I just cannot
reproduce it on a sane setup. Even if I nuke DNS, or if I fiddle
with the hostname/ifconfig ep0 addresses I keep getting reasonable
sensible error messages.

Dw.