httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@kiwi.ICS.UCI.EDU>
Subject Re: New OS/2 porters
Date Mon, 03 Mar 1997 00:36:10 GMT
>He has been uploading his version to OS/2 archives and marking it as a
>replacement to the version I have been distributing. That version is
>the offical 1.1.3 release and just includes OS/2 executables and
>several .OS2 files that explains some of the differences between the
>UNIX and OS/2 versions.

If you can't get a positive response from the guy, then tell the owner
of the archive that the uploaded file is not from Apache and should be
considered dangerous.  If there are problems with the guy continually
uploading bogus releases, or if the owner of the archive needs some
corroboration, then send them here.

It would be nice if we had an official release point with checkpoint
and signature files, but I have no idea how to do that.

.....Roy