httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chuck Murcko <ch...@topsail.org>
Subject Re: modules Makefile, final version
Date Mon, 17 Mar 1997 05:06:46 GMT
Crikey. Forgot about that. I'll fix it & resubmit. Then Roy can
hopefully verify it all works on his Sun.

Both Sun & IRIX showed the old awk behavior on search expressions.

Thanks for catching this, Ken. I assume the " must turn into ' as per
Ralf's mail, rather than vice versa.

--
chuck
Chuck Murcko