httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stanley Gambarin <gamba...@OpenMarket.com>
Subject 2.0 question
Date Fri, 21 Mar 1997 19:39:39 GMT
	I know nobody is supposed to mention 2.0 until 1.2 is out, but I
have a few general questions.
	- someone had mentioned there is a threaded code somewhere, but i
was not able to find it anywhere on the apache.org (any pointers would be
appreciated).
	- is there a general discussion (i.e. another mailing list or
something) regarding the new requested features and other stuff.
	- is there any discussion on the architectural design or will
2.0 follow the 1.2 design.
	- other questions too numerous to ask here...

	I have some questions and some ideas and would like to discuss them
and their applicability (without getting flamed).

					Any help would be appreciated.
							Stanley.