httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Bixby <ma...@spock.dis.cccd.edu>
Subject Re: 1.2b8 release date?
Date Thu, 20 Mar 1997 19:12:39 GMT
Rob Hartill writes:
> +1 on 1.2b8 being the release candidate 2 weeks after being (relatively)
> untouched.

+1 on the "2 weeks" part so I have a chance to verify that MPE portability
still works before public release.

With patches flying fast and furious, I'm hesistant to bother with trying to
compile interim code that may not be stabilized yet.

Plus as a relative Apache porter newbie, I don't know *how* to obtain the
interim code.  Enlightenment would be welcome here.
--
Mark Bixby                      E-mail: markb@cccd.edu
Coast Community College Dist.   Web: http://www.cccd.edu/~markb/