httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: Microsoft-IIS Vs Apache (fwd)
Date Tue, 11 Mar 1997 03:00:24 GMT

If you read the license info in the web site it makes "NO" mention of apache
at all.  It actually says it's owned by C2Net.

<Aram>

--
Aram Mirzadeh					awm@qosina.com
Apache httpd team member			awm@apache.org

"Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's
recommendations. Ivanova is God. And if this ever happens again, Ivanova will
personally rip your lungs out. Babylon Control out. [Sigh] Civilians. [Looking
up] Just kidding about the God part -- no offense."

Lt. Commander Susan Ivanova, Voice in the Wilderness Part I