httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "status module is only for standalone configuration not inetd" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Mar 1997 03:27:33 GMT
Rob Hartill said:

> Looks like the DOCS need to spell out that mod_status is not for inetd.

Are we going to drop that stupid set?  I hate inetd... and anyone who's running
a www server on inetd doesn't need a www server... they need a gopher site.

That's a +1 to drop the whole thing from me if anyone's counting.

<Aram>
--

  What is comedy?  Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
  them puke.

Aram Mirzadeh				     Apache httpd team member
awm@qosina.com				     awm@apache.org
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/		     http://www.apache.org
	    PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
           BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0