httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: bug test before release of 1.2b8
Date Fri, 07 Mar 1997 03:22:44 GMT

Yup, I went through it with 2 other people... here is the system we did it on:

# rpm -q libc
libc-5.3.12-17
# uname -a
Linux spooky 2.0.27 #1 Wed Jan 1 01:42:07 EST 1997 i586

<Aram>

P.S. This isn't my system, but setup almost exactly alike.  It doesn't happen
on mine, but does on this.  I really can't test 5.4.x yet, on either one of
these machines, but I have had reports from people using it with the same
problem.

--

  What is comedy?  Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
  them puke.

Aram Mirzadeh				     Apache httpd team member
awm@qosina.com				     awm@apache.org
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/		     http://www.apache.org