httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "SSI stopped working in 1.2b7" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Fri, 07 Mar 1997 03:18:51 GMT

I have gotten alot of bug-reports relating to suexec.  As soon as they
completely remove it from thier compile everything works.  Supposably
they're contacting the author about this, but I have not heard anything
from him/them.

<Aram>

--

  What is comedy?  Comedy is the art of making people laugh without making
  them puke.

Aram Mirzadeh				     Apache httpd team member
awm@qosina.com				     awm@apache.org
http://www.qosina.com/~awm/		     http://www.apache.org
	    PGP Key http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
           BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0