httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Aram Mirzadeh <...@luers.qosina.com>
Subject bug test before release of 1.2b8
Date Tue, 04 Mar 1997 21:10:30 GMT

Before we release b8, I would like to change the following item for an
internal test, and if it causes no problems on any of our OS's then
release it in b8.

This is mainly a linux bug:

In listen() call for the linux networking code it seems that linux truncates
the parameter with an unsigned char and the value of 512 (which we are passing)
it being treated as a 0.

I would like to try to change this number to 511 which would produce a 256
I belive.  The line is in http_main: around 1900...  If you could just
change it on your own server, compile and do a quick test to see if anything
looks outta wack.  If not I'll make up a patch for the tree.

Thanks.

<Aram>

--
/*