httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: Apache and RSA (fwd)
Date Sun, 02 Mar 1997 23:41:08 GMT
	We're already talking to Rainbow. This guy seems to be missing
a few picees. (The driver is already done, for one thing. We're using
it internally at C2., and once they ship us the second device we'll be
using it on www.c2.net) I'll be in touch with this guy, and fill him
in on what's going on.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770