httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject suexec fixes for initgroup()
Date Sun, 02 Mar 1997 20:14:46 GMT

------- Forwarded Message

Date: Sun, 02 Mar 1997 13:08:17 -0700
To: Randy Terbush <randy@zyzzyva.com>
From: Luc Croteau <lcroteau@lands.ab.ca>
Subject: Re: [BUG]: "Error in uid/gid parameter passed to suexec" on
  BSDI

At 01:33 PM 3/2/97 -0600, you wrote:

>Please try the included patch to suexec.c. The reordering we did in
>this file for 1.2b7 (to support execution on NFS file systems)
>exposes a bug in initgroups() on some systems. The following should
>fix your problems.

Patch working perfectly.  Thanks for the great support.
                                              \\\|///
                                            \\  - -  //
                                             (  @ @  )
+------------------------------------------oOOo-(_)-oOOo--------------------+
*    Luc Croteau    | If one advances confidently in the direction of his   *
*     President     | dreams and endevors to  live the life  which he has   *
* Lands Systems Ltd.| imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in   *
* Barrhead, Alberta | common hours.              - Henry David THOREAU      *
*   Canada T7N 1N1  | Internet address: lcroteau@lands.ab.ca ask for PGP key*
                                           oooO   (   )
                                            \_)

------- End of Forwarded Message