httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <>
Subject Help Inquiry (fwd)
Date Thu, 20 Feb 1997 00:35:30 GMT

I'll let the support seller fight for it...    :-)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 1997 15:57:19 -0600
From: Timothy Tidmarsh <>
Subject: Help Inquiry

I would like to know if the Apache company has a recommendation on where I
could find a company to come in and fix a problem I am having with my web
server.  I am willing to pay lots of money for this resolution.
I have Apache 1.1.1 and tried installing a software package called Webstat
to monitor web page use but it needs to be able to run cgi scripts and it
looks like it wasn't setup originally to do this.  Can you refer me to a
company in the Chicago are that can help.

Timothy Tidmarsh, Systems Technician
The Center for Research Libraries
6050 South Kenwood Avenue
Chicago, Illinois 60637