httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject Feedback on PR#174 (fwd)
Date Mon, 17 Feb 1997 19:25:57 GMT

not acked.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 1997 09:18:13 +0000
From: Keith Rautenbach <Keith.Rautenbach@isltd.insignia.com>
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: Feedback on PR#174

Marc,

> >Audit-Trail:
> State-Changed-From-To: open-feedback
> State-Changed-By: marc
> State-Changed-When: Sat Feb 15 20:11:40 PST 1997
> State-Changed-Why:
> Sorry, I can't duplicate the problem.  If I add a:
>         BrowserMatch foo force-response-1.0
> line to my config file, then do a request for:
>         GET /lim/index.html HTTP/1.0
> I get back a HTTP/1.0 401.  Can you try with a fresh
> 1.2b6 distribution?

Oh, this works for me on pure 1.2b6, it must have needed something
other than mod_access/http_protocol -- Sorry I should have tried
that before reporting the bug but I have made modifications to
the apache standard sources and my site configuration is not accepted
by standard apache. I will upgrade to 1.2b6.

P.S. I also submitted PR#131, a problem with directory_walk(), which
has remained "open". Was there some problem with my suggested fix?
--
Cheers, Keith