httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject [BUG]: "status report shows PIDs for empty slots" on OTHER:Any (fwd)
Date Wed, 12 Feb 1997 03:04:14 GMT

I'm not using the status module these days. This sounds like
something others will at least want to look at.

Not acked.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue Feb 11 17:10:11 1997
From: stok@pencom.com
To: apache-bugs%apache.org@organic.com
Subject: [BUG]: "status report shows PIDs for empty slots" on OTHER:Any

Submitter: stok@pencom.com
Operating system: OTHER:Any, version:
Version of Apache Used: 1.2b6 + 4 official patches
Extra Modules used: mod_status
URL exhibiting problem: http://vrooom.nis.newscorp.com:8008/status

Symptoms:
--
This is just a cosmetic bug, but I find the display
of a process ID in an empty slot a distraction.

The url below points at a modified status output
which I would like to submit as a patch, you can
pick up the patch I made against the 1.2b6 source
at

http://vrooom.nis.newscorp.com:8008/mod_status.patch

I'm not sure whether the buffer size should be declared
in terms of the size of an int (which the PID is cast to)
or a pid_t - I'm really a perl hacker - so you may
want to make sure you're happy with my sizes and
casts.
--

Backtrace: