httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG?] Multiple vhosts on one config
Date Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:12:50 GMT
What's the config look like?  If you're trying:

<VirtualHost ahost bhost>
</VirtualHost>

You need that patch I sent a while back which you said "looks good but I
don't have time to test" :)  On the other hand if you're doing:

<VirtualHost ahost>
ServerName ahost
ServerAlias bhost
</VirtualHost>

and it's not working... then it's probably a real bug.

Dean