httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: roy's l_c perf patch and spareservers
Date Sat, 15 Feb 1997 19:47:22 GMT
When I did those SO_LINGER experiments last week I sent a message to Steve
Alexander <sca@refugee.engr.sgi.com>, and he said that w.r.t.  SO_LINGER,
IRIX is probably "bug-for-bug compatible with 4.3BSD as originally
shipped."  He also said that SO_LINGER didn't have a timer in all releases
prior to 4.3-Reno.  I'm not sure of the history of net1 or net2, but this
probably gives you a better idea.

Dean