httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs problems...
Date Thu, 13 Feb 1997 17:51:17 GMT
If someone wants to put the effort into setting up cvsup or whatever would
be required to mirror the repository I'm willing to do it on
apache.arctic.org.  We have several independant paths from those reaching
hyperreal plus a private ether between organic and wired.  I just won't
have the time for it soon...

Dean