httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "DNS problems with virtual domains" on BSDI (fwd)
Date Thu, 13 Feb 1997 06:51:40 GMT
1.0 didn't support "name based" virtual hosts, so there was a change in
how the server treats virtual hosts it doesn't know the ServerName for.
You essentially need ServerNames for all virtualhosts, reverse mappings on
your ips are a good idea anyhow.

At any rate, if you send me a copy of your conf files I'll doublecheck
there's no bug involved.

Dean