httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apache/src CHANGES http_main.c
Date Wed, 12 Feb 1997 01:30:14 GMT
I've used fcntl( FNDELAY ) in mud code on: dynix/ptx (2.something, the
sysvr3 one), linux, sunos, solaris, irix, ultrix, bsdi... I think that's
it.  Oh yeah one of my developers used to work on a hpux box.  So I think
it's pretty portable.

I do recall needed to test for both EWOULDBLOCK and EAGAIN to get maximum
portability.

Dean