httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "No support for byte ranges ("Range")" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 1997 07:59:00 GMT
I've never tried across sessions.  But if I hit stop while an image is
will do a partial request for the remainder of the image.  This is one of
the tests I've been using for your byteranges changes.  Here's a tcpshow
of such a request:

        GET /~dgaudet/raft1 HTTP/1.0.
        Referer: http://www.arctic.org/~dgaudet/raft.
        Connection: Keep-Alive.
        Pragma: no-cache.
        Range: bytes=13286-.
        Request-Range: bytes=13286-.
        Host: www.arctic.org.
        Accept: image/gif, image/x-xbitmap, image/jpeg, image/pjpeg.
        .

(trailing . is \r)

Dean