httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [BUG]: "No support for byte ranges ("Range")" on Solaris 2.x (fwd)
Date Mon, 10 Feb 1997 07:27:35 GMT
Navigator 3.0 seems to do partial requests for images... at least the
linux and irix versions do.

I love these little get-rich-quick schemes.  There was another one I saw
that encoded all images as multipart/mixed documents so that when users
tried to Save them to disk they wouldn't work as expected (since most
graphics programs don't expect a mime document).  They claimed to be
protecting your images from unauthorized use.

Dean