httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache 1.2b7-dev performance
Date Fri, 07 Feb 1997 06:15:03 GMT
Do we have a list of OSs that properly support SO_LINGER?  I'm trying to
figure out how I could test that... 'cause I have to run with
-DNO_LINGCLOSE on hotwired's IRIX 5.3 servers to avoid FIN_WAIT_2 death.
I haven't tried SO_LINGER because I'm not sure how to discern between good
and bad SO_LINGER.

Dean